Thursday, October 28, 2010

October Fun

This month has been a very busy one for me. October kicks off some of the greatest times of the year. (Except for the weather of course...) I love crafting and it keeps me busy and sane. Over this last month I have create some nice pieces and would like to share all of them with you all.









Witch's Hat








Halloween Plaque





Trick or Treat Candy Jar













Bat's Eyes









Graveyard Glass Block










Free Standing Ghosts











Driveway Straw stacks with scare crows and sign
















Hand made Pumpkin Patch sign



BOO ed Gifts for Friends.... Witches Brew with Ghost Guts

Large Muffins (Blueberry, Cinnamon Strudel, Lemon Poppy Seed) For Friends
Now it is on to my Thanksgiving and Christmas decorations... Postings to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment