Monday, November 15, 2010

And The Holiday Baking Begins


Today I decided to get off my lazy bum and start my Holiday baking. Since it is November and Pumpkin is such a hot comodity right now, I decided to try my hand at Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies. And they turned out fabulose! If you would like to try baking these amazing cookies, I have added the recipe for you to try. If you do bake these cookies, let me know how they turned out and what you think of them. My family is in love with them and so am I.


Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

INGREDIENTS

2 cups Chocolate Chips

1 Large Eggs

1 cup Canned Pumpkin

1 cup Sugar

1/2 cup Vegetable Oil

2 cup Flour

1 tsp Baking Soda

1 tsp Milk

1/2 cup Chopped Nuts (opt)

1 tbsp Vanilla Extract

2 tsp Baking Powder

2 tsp Ground Cinnamon


DIRECTIONS

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees

2. Combine pumpkin, sugar, vegetable oil, and egg. In a separate bowl stir together flour, baking powder, ground cinnamon, and salt.

3. Dissolve baking soda in milk and mix in with pumpkin mixture.

4. Add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture and mix well. Add vanilla, chocolate chips and nuts (opt).

5. Drop by spoonful onto greased cookie sheet and bake for approximately 10 minutes or until lightly brown and firm.

1 comment:

  1. Hi I found your blog on remodelholic. Those cookies look delish! Might have to try those! Traci

    ReplyDelete